18. Aspiring Writer. Book Devourer. Full-Time Nerd. Disregard my obsession with TMI Series, Ke$ha, keys and glitter. I'm totally normal. x]

Friday, July 1, 2011

Stupid rambling;

I've seen way more of my coworkers lately than my family and friends.
God..I hope my work schedule isn't like this the whole summer.
Besides, the storm was brutal today.
Tornadoes were spotted in towns nearby and I got soaked from working the window at work.
And my migraine is still here, it's not nearly as bad, but still, GO AWAY.
I mean I spent all day laying in bed and icing my neck to get rid of it.

I work the next two days:
10-4
8:30-4

I am so not meant to open and we start this new stupid promotion where this sandwich that's normally like 4 dollars is a dollar and it's going to suck! Because people are going to order so many! And I just would rather...do something else? NOT WORK. Gah, I've spent way too much time in that fast food restaurant lately. Bagged one too many Whoppers.

Ha.

Guess my parents are finally starting to finish redoing my room tomorrow. It's been in transition for two years.
FINALLY RIGHT?
Now, let's hope it happens.

I'm tired as hell and annoyed as hell, but am I going to sleep? Probably not. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment