18. Aspiring Writer. Book Devourer. Full-Time Nerd. Disregard my obsession with TMI Series, Ke$ha, keys and glitter. I'm totally normal. x]

Friday, July 8, 2011

Dear Mom,

Hey Mom,

Thanks for accusing me of ignoring you and then going on to say how I shouldn't be talking on the phone while driving because I'll get into a car accident and then proceeding to yell at me when I trip and fall up the stairs that lead into the garage and calling me a clumsy shit. I'm in a lot of pain right now from that fall.

This reminds me all too much of the time you broke glass and then yelled at me to clean it up and said you "didn't fucking care if I got glass in my foot because you wouldn't bring me to the emergency room."

Also the time not so far back in the past that I heard you tell my dad that I can go to hell.

And no Mom, Jamie is not using me. She's a real friend. Something you said you were happy I had this year. REAL FRIENDS. I found them. They don't use me. And she doesn't either. She's going through a hard time. And I don't understand how one minute you're sympathetic and inviting her over to stay the night whenever she wants and the next you pull this shit.

Thanks Mom. Thanks. Really. Keep your anger in check. I'm your kid.

Sincerely,

Sydnee

No comments:

Post a Comment