18. Aspiring Writer. Book Devourer. Full-Time Nerd. Disregard my obsession with TMI Series, Ke$ha, keys and glitter. I'm totally normal. x]

Friday, July 1, 2011

Funny moments from work today;

Because it makes me feel a little better that I'm almost always there.


So I was at work while it was storming today and I mentioned Zeus and my co-worker thought I was talking about my manager's dog who also happens to be named Zeus.

Me: (As lightning flashes across the sky) I think Zeus is angry.
Tanner: Biph's dog?
Me: NO! The Greek god!
Heidi: I bet my dog is angry though!


Anddddd....


Heidi: Wanna take a burn break before we send Syd home, Tanner?
Me: I liked your use of alliteration.
Tanner: She's speaking nerd again.
Heidi: What's alliteration mean?! I like to know what terms mean so I can use them and not sound stupid!

1 comment: